It is also worth noting that Hollywood is a very fickle industry. Stars can rise and fall quickly, and Harry and Meghan are no exception. Their current popularity may be waning, and this could be contributing to their perceived ostracism. And there is no doubt Hollywood is ostracizing Harry and Meghan and favoring William and Kate.
Well... there is no consensus on whether Hollywood is ostracizing Harry and Meghan and favoring William and Kate. Some people believe that there is a real effort to exclude the Sussexes from Hollywood circles, while others believe that the couple is simply not as popular as the Cambridges.
There is some evidence to suggest that Harry and Meghan may be facing some challenges in Hollywood. For example, they were not invited to Oprah Winfrey's birthday party in 2022, and they have been snubbed by several Hollywood A-listers. However, it is also worth noting that Harry and Meghan have signed some major deals with Netflix and Spotify, so they are clearly not without supporters in Hollywood.
There are a few reasons why Hollywood may be ostracizing Harry and Meghan and favoring William and Kate.
- Meghan's perceived lack of authenticity: Some people in Hollywood have accused Meghan of being inauthentic and of using her royal status to advance her own career. This perception may have been heightened by Meghan's decision to step back from royal duties and move to the United States.
- Harry and Meghan's controversial interviews: Harry and Meghan have given a number of controversial interviews in recent years, in which they have criticized the British royal family and the media. These interviews have alienated some people in Hollywood, who may be wary of associating with the couple.
- William and Kate's more traditional image: William and Kate have a more traditional image than Harry and Meghan. They are seen as being more down-to-earth and less likely to court controversy. This may make them more appealing to Hollywood studios and producers.
Of course, it is also possible that there is no real ostracism going on at all. It is possible that Harry and Meghan are simply not as popular in Hollywood as William and Kate. However, the rumors of ostracism persist, and it is something that the couple will need to address if they want to maintain their Hollywood careers.
It is too early to say whether Harry and Meghan are facing ostracism in Hollywood. It is possible that the couple is simply not as popular as the Cambridges, and that this is why they have not been as successful in Hollywood. However, it is also possible that there is a real effort to exclude them from Hollywood circles. Only time will tell what the future holds for Harry and Meghan in Hollywood.
In addition to the reasons mentioned above, there are a few other factors that may be contributing to Harry and Meghan's perceived ostracism in Hollywood.
- Their decision to step back from royal duties: When Harry and Meghan stepped back from royal duties in 2020, they lost their royal patronages and financial support. This made them less attractive to Hollywood studios and producers, who may have been hesitant to invest in projects with the couple.
- Their lawsuit against the Mail on Sunday: In 2021, Harry and Meghan sued the Mail on Sunday for publishing a private letter that Meghan had written to her father. The lawsuit was highly publicized, and it may have damaged the couple's reputation in Hollywood.
- Their general lack of star power: Harry and Meghan are not A-list celebrities in the way that William and Kate are. They do not have the same level of name recognition or box office appeal. This may make them less attractive to Hollywood studios and producers.
These are just some of the possible reasons why Harry and Meghan may be facing ostracism in Hollywood. There is no single answer that can explain the situation.
What do you think about it? Is Hollywood really ostracizing Harry and Meghan and favoring William and Kate?