An Indian man named Yashraj Chhabra pulled off a Bollywood-style proposal at Auckland Airport in New Zealand. He took control of the airport's passenger announcement system to declare his love and pop the question to his girlfriend, Riiya Shukla.
The video of the proposal has gone viral on social media. In the video, Chhabra can be seen making the announcement over the loudspeakers. He says, "Riiya Shukla, I love you more than words can say. Will you marry me?"
Shukla is then seen turning around and seeing Chhabra down on one knee. She smiles and says yes. The crowd at the airport erupted in cheers.
Chhabra told CNN that he had been planning the proposal for months. He said he wanted to do something special that would surprise Shukla. He said he was inspired by Bollywood movies, which often feature grand and romantic proposals.
The proposal was a success, and Shukla said she was "completely taken aback" by it. She said she is "excited to start this new chapter in our lives together."
The proposal is a heartwarming story of love and romance. It is also a reminder of the power of Bollywood movies to inspire and uplift us.
Here's how the proposal went down:
- Chhabra booked a flight for Shukla from Melbourne to Auckland.
- He then contacted the airport and asked if he could use the passenger announcement system to make a special announcement.
- The airport agreed, and Chhabra recorded a message in which he expressed his love for Shukla and asked her to marry him.
- When Shukla arrived at the airport, she was surprised to hear her boyfriend's voice over the loudspeaker.
- She followed the instructions in the message and went to the main area of the airport, where Chhabra was waiting for her with a bouquet of flowers and an engagement ring.
- He got down on one knee and proposed, and she said yes.
The proposal was a huge success, and it's clear that Chhabra put a lot of thought into it. He wanted to create a moment that Shukla would never forget, and he definitely succeeded. I'm sure the couple will have a long and happy life together. Congratulations to them!